Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sonlight

Hanging out at Sonlight for a couple days has been amazing. I'm going to miss this place so much this summer!! And the people, I'll mostly miss the awesome people. Yesterday I helped Brett and Dani organize some program and kitchen things, then the fabulous Shelby and Kayla showed up to start their training as Dani's successors so I got to hang out with them!! We all went into town for the evening and ate at Kip's, an amazing restaurant famous for their fish tacos and for being visited by Oprah (I like the tacos are better than Oprah though)

I was too lazy to get my camera, so this is me at Sonlight, taken with my laptop :-)
Mmmm camp! I'll miss this place this summer.
I might even miss the deer

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennie! This roadtrip sounds like a ton of fun, and a great way to go out and see more. Podcast suggestion (cuz I read your last post too): Subscribe to This American Life. My fiance got me hooked on it in October and I've listened to every one since! Good luck on trip and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika! And thanks for the podcast suggestion!

    ReplyDelete