Monday, May 10, 2010

First Stop: Sonlight

Quick update:
So far my car is doing beautifully, although it's pretty packed full of stuff so it's riding a little lower than usual and it took an hour longer than usual to get to Sonlight from Boulder due to my heavier load. Although in my defense, part of the heavy load is my bike on the back of the car. But admittedly, I do seem to have brought a lot of stuff. In any case, my car Baxter is doing amazing and has gotten me to my first destination!

Also, I've just discovered podcasts. They're free on itunes! What a great idea! So after helping serve dinner to the work group staying here at Sonlight, and trying out the new teeter totter (which is amazing by the way, and I'm kind of bummed I won't get to use it all summer long) then I have been spending the remainder of my evening subscribing to tons of podcasts so that I can have things to listen to on my drive!

That's all for now, it's definitely bed time. Blueberry brunch cake for breakfast tomorrow made by the amazing and talented Dani Lynn aka Dan Dan Noodle Bowl!

(pictures tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment