Sunday, May 9, 2010

And So It Begins


My bags are (mostly) packed and I'm ready to go! My car is washed inside and out (so if it breaks down along the way at least it will look good!) I've got lots of new music on my ipod that was suggested to me by all kinds of awesome people, and a fun new playlist thanks to Kira. I've got cookies baked by my grandma and more food etc from Mom and Colin!

So I guess with my car packed full of clothes, shoes, my new rain boots (I mean seriously, it rains a lot in Maine), food, music, audiobooks, road atlas, and a million other things, I think I'm about ready to hit the road tomorrow morning!

My first stretch of trip will be a 5 hour drive to Sonlight to visit my amazing friends out there who I will miss immensely this summer, as it will be my first time in 14 years that I haven't spent at least part of my summer there. Wow! I'll spend a couple days there helping out and visiting and whatnot and it should be good times!!

I also had a great mother's day spent having breakfast "in The Buff" with my mom and Colin, then mom and I went over to my Grandma's house for a visit. The rest of my day was full of laundry and packing with a little break in the evening to watch M*A*S*H which I feel is always a worthwhile thing to do :-)

Oh, and congratulations to Heidi, Paras, Tanya, Stephanie, Leya, Brandon and everyone else who just graduated college! And congratulations to my cousin Irene who will graduate from high school later this month! I'm so proud of all of you and I wish you the best of luck and unbelievable amounts of fun in your future!


Time for bed now.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment