Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where Nobody Knows






Where have I been?! It's been almost three months since I've posted anything on my blog. Here is an update, and hopefully I can keep up again!

I am currently....
-living in Boulder
-employed at World Market
-helping paint my parents new house
-looking for a good book to read
-beginning a new relationship with an amazing guy
-trying to be motivated to go to the gym regularly
-plotting my escape to Europe for this fall
-creeping closer to being 24 years old
-looking forward to Kira's birth-Oscar party
-also looking forward to seeing James Franco speak at the Boulder Theater next weekend
-listening to a lot of Amos Lee, Edward Sharpe, Mumford and Sons, Avett Brothers, and Iron & Wine
-excitedly trying out my new Canon Rebel camera and fun lenses and filters every chance I get
-impatiently waiting for spring so I can slackline, hike, wear my hippie summer clothes, go to concerts, and ride my bike
-considering grad school sometime in the next couple years
-excited for the weddings of Jaz & Jose, and Zach & Jennessa this summer and wondering when we all got so grown up!
-driving my new cute little red Chevy Cavalier, named Ron
-broke, but totally loving life :-)

I hope everyone is well, happy, healthy, and having fun! Love you all, and Happy late Valentine's Day!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, it sounds like you are keeping very busy!! Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete