Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday Madness

Well I've now entered my 24th year (well actually turning 24 would make it my 25th year...yes?) anyways, old age is setting in. Ha. And my longtime birthday buddy Kira also turned 24 this weekend. We've been lucky enough to celebrate 12 birthdays together. Yay for long friendships! It's more fun to get old with someone :-)

This was my birthday present to myself, and I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to going through the entire thing, planning out future adventures and dreaming about places I could go and things I could see!

Besides turning 24, I've also been trying to get more hours at work/find a new job that gives me more hours, listening to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, seeing and hanging out with the soon-to-be-quite-famous band Dreams are for Rookies, slacklining again now that the weather is starting to get nice, hoping the weather continues to be nice and warm, and I just did my taxes and am quite excited about the large return I'm getting! Europe here I comeeee!!!

More photos from the birthday weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment